Communication Disorders In Multicultural And International
When your books are due, just pack them up and ship them back. And don't worry about shipping - it's absolutely free! Battle PhD Recommend this! List Price. Rental Length Semester Quarter. Ask the provider about this item.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Privacy Overview. Necessary Always Enabled.
Non-necessary Non-necessary. Communication Disorders--ethnology. Communicative disorders--United States.
Browse more videos
Multiculturalism--United States. Speech-Language Pathology--methods. Transcultural medical care--United States.
- Dog Days: Australia After the Boom.
- Hochschule Bremen - University of Applied Sciences.
- Der Irdische: für Männerchor a capella. op. 35. Chor (Männer).!
- Related books and articles.
- Global Production Management: IFIP WG5.7 International Conference on Advances in Production Management Systems September 6–10, 1999, Berlin, Germany;
- Design Java.
- Stanford Libraries!
More Details added author. Battle, Dolores E.
- Theurgia or the Egyptian Mysteries.
- Soil Microbiology and Sustainable Crop Production!
- Audit Cultures: Anthropological Studies in Accountability, Ethics and the Academy (European Association of Social Anthropologists).
- Our customers love us.
- Russias Top Guns (Soviet Air Power).
- Transfer Course Sequence?
Robinson Jr. A Look Inside Reviews. This item was reviewed in:. To find out how to look for other reviews, please see our guides to finding book reviews in the Sciences or Social Sciences and Humanities. Bowker Data Service Summary. Dolores E.
Battle's study provides a framework for SLP audiology specialists and students that will help them develop an understanding of the issues relating to the provision of clinical services to people from different cultures. Written by some of the top researchers and clinicians in the field, Communication Disorders in Multicultural Populations, 4th Edition offers an in-depth look at the major cultural groups in the U.
This fourth edition features a wealth of updates and new features - including the latest research and added coverage of communication issues in countries such as Australia, China, Canada, and Brazil - to give speech-language pathology students and speech-language pathologists a balanced and global perspective on the most topical multicultural communication issues of today.
Comprehensive coverage focuses on a wide variety of cultural and age populations.